Nothing places a smile in your face fairly like a house with a contact of color (OK puppies, kittens and many others may additionally do the trick – however I am speaking strictly Scandinavian interiors right here!). And in my thoughts, nobody does color fairly just like the Danes. Our Nordic buddies appear to have a knack of discovering shades which might be each daring and earthy in equal measure. Think smooth pink, deep blue and mid greens utilized to partitions, items of furnishings or a refined trace in a portray or e-book jacket. Either means, mixed with whitewashed partitions and flooring in addition to artwork and books, and the general look is contemporary, vibrant, relaxed and effortlessly trendy. Another Studio, a Danish artistic content material and product improvement studio run by Julie Wittrup Pladsbjerg (who’s house I not too long ago featured right here) and Mikkel Dahlstrøm, has an innate capacity to hunt out a few of Denmark’s most interesting properties for inside magazines. Here are 15 relaxed areas from their portfolio – that basically put a smile on my face, I hope they brighten up your day too!
5. Princess and the pea (AKA one of many world’s cutest pups) within the house of Mai-Britt
eight. Pretty in pink within the Aarhus house of Danish vogue blogger Maria Kaas featured in Femina DK.
9. There’s a lot to like about Mia’s eating room beginning with the darkish blue wall and touches of pink and gold1
10. Sometimes all it takes is a few vibrant cushions and a deep blue pouf and the room is made, as seen within the house of @toves_room and featured in BoligLiv.
11. When you’ve got home windows like these in Mia’s house, it will be impolite to not sit there and benefit from the view. With a espresso. For hours.
12. Somewhat desk, a flooring lamp, artwork and a vase in Kristiane’s house (featured in ALT Interiør). Because no house must be useless house, not even when it is tucked behind a door within the nook of the room!
13. How’s this spot for a quiet afternoon siesta in Hanne’s eating room
15. Balancing color to perfection: a vibrant blue flooring which matches a wonderful lamp! I am so curious to see the remainder of Tova’s danish house, how about you?
Are you additionally feeling filled with inspiration?
Seriously, that is simply the tip of the iceberg from all of the fabulous areas Julie and Mikkel have styled and photographed. Hop on over to the Another Studio instagram feed for numerous extra areas!
If you are feeling the Danish type, you may additionally like to return and be part of me within the danish house archive too – it is one in every of my absolute favourites (warning – you will get misplaced in there for hours!). If this publish pops up first, simply scroll on previous.
In the phrases of the Danes – ha en dejlige dag!
Credits: Styling and pictures by Another Studio, photos shared with type permission.